Scratching your head to think of what you can get your mom this year that she would really like?? I thought you might be- so I decided to share a list of some of my actual favorite things. I have all of these things and love them! Some of them I’ve owned for years and I’m still loving them! Maybe your mom (or you!) will too…
Click on the links below for shopping sources. These are affiliate links which help to support this blog.
- RAVPower Battery Pack phone charger. This is an awesome gift for any mom–especially if she likes to travel! We’ve had one of these for years and they are amazing! Will charge up to 2 phones at a time over and over!! And I love this red color! (Extra coupon available for a limited time!)
- Kate Spade Sparkly Studs. Another of my go-to’s! These are so classic and perfect for moms of any age!
- Kate Spade Initial Pendant. You will rarely see me without this. My husband bought me one years ago and I’ve been wearing it ever since.
- Rifle Floral Phone Case. This is my latest love from this list! This is so cute and colorful and comes in sizes to fit all kinds of phones!
- OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Polish. This is one of my most asked questions on the blog and Instagram. This is the nail polish I wear all the time. In my opinion, it’s the absolute perfect nail color! The end.
- Faux Boxwood Wreath. Another something that I always have somewhere in the house. This is a classic year-round home accessory and this one comes in several sizes!
- Blue Glass Vases. I have recently been collecting these when I see them for a good deal. I love grouping them together! Perfect for many decorating styles.
- The Magnolia Table Cookbook. If your mom doesn’t have this yet, she should! Great recipe ideas and very simple to make. My family has already picked a few of their favorites. And this is a great price!
I hope this has given you some ideas for your mom or for yourself. It doesn’t hurt to give the kids a hint once in a while as well, right?? Happy early Mother’s Day to my fellow moms!