My husband, Dave, is the coolest guy I know, so I thought I’d give you a little round-up of some of his favorite things in case you’re still searching for a great gift for Dad.
And all of these options are available for free 2-day shipping through Amazon Prime, so you have plenty of time to get them in time for Dad’s big day! Not a member of Amazon Prime yet? Sign up here for a 30-day free trial and read all about the benefits! Click on the links below for more info on each item…
1. A Citizen Eco-Drive casual watch. The awesome thing about this watch besides how cool it is is that the Eco-Drive feature means it’s charged my sunlight, so there’s no need to change a battery, ever! Dave has had one of these watches for 10 years and absolutely loves it! And the quality of a Citizen is hard to match!
2. Remote Control Helicopter. There are hundreds of models of these things, but this is the one Dave has, and he loves it. I hear it buzzing around the study all the time, and we all know boys of all ages love their toys.
3. Bosch 2-Tool Driver and Impact Driver Set. He asked for this a couple years ago for Christmas when it was time to upgrade to a quality drill and Dave raves about this one. And for a limited time, get an extra $20 off! Click on the link for details.
4. A Ninja. So many models available for these, but this one is a great size and price. Dave loves his smoothies, and this definitely gets the job done.
5. Cool Cufflinks. If your guy likes to keep it handsome and get spiffed up every now and then, he’s gotta have some cool cufflinks. Dave and I spotted these and both agreed they’re awesome. And a great price, too.
6. Back-to-the-Future DeLorean Time Machine. Yes, apparently it’s what every man from our generation still dreams of. Not exactly what I would’ve thought to add to the list, but he insisted. He says it’s a must-have.
Hope these give you a few ideas for the great dad in your life!
*Amazon links are affiliate links.