Along with some candy hearts of some kind, I like to get my kids a little something for Valentine’s Day each year. Most of the time it’s something small, but it’s usually red or has something to do with hearts! While I was shopping for a few things recently, I compiled a list of some kids’ gift ideas –perfect for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, or just because! Click on the links below to find sources! (affiliate links)
- Crosely 3-Speed Turntable. This comes in many colors, but I love the red! We have a record player and the kids love it. Thrift stores and antique shops are great places to find classic records!
- Kids’ Converse Chuck Taylors. These are the epitome of classic! Every kids needs a pair of these at least once in their life. (I’d like to have some myself!)
- Lego Brick Toothbrush and Holder. This is a must-have for the Lego lovers in our lives! SO cute.
- Star Wars R2-D2 Bop-It Game. The classic game in Star Wars form!
- Red Soprano Ukulele– Two of my daughters and 3 of my nieces now own ukuleles. (Thank you, Grace VanderWaal) And I highly recommend them! With plenty of books for beginners and YouTube lessons, kids can teach themselves songs in no time!
- Red Rain Boots. Because they’re both fun and functional! So cute. (Many more colors available)
- Personalized Pillow Case. Kids love these! Many styles for both boys and girls available for a great price here.
- Red Heart Umbrella. A perfect gift for tween and teen girls!
- Mermaid Tail Blanket. One of the hottest items right now! This is a great deal with several color choices available!
- Mickey Waffle Maker. Now make one of the Disney Resort Favorites at home! My kids are begging for this. (I kinda want one too!)
I hope this gives you a little gift-giving inspiration for your little Valentines! Or even or those who aren’t so little! Happy shopping, friends!