If you’re a little stumped for ideas for the cook or food-lover on your list this Christmas, I’ve put together a collection of some of my favorite kitchen must-haves to give you a little gift-giving inspiration.
And even that certain someone already has some of these things, a new and improved upgrade could be just the thing that puts a smile on their face.
So here they are with links to the deals…
1. The Ever-Fabulous Classic KitchenAid Stand Mixer. This is the 4-1/2 quart, the one my husband surprised me with many Christmases ago, and I’ve been using it and loving it ever since. You just can’t go wrong with this. They’ll love you for it.
2. The Wilton Dessert Decorator Pro. For decorating cakes and cupcakes, this is the thing you need. And although this is not the exact one I have because mine is discontinued, it’s very similar and a better deal. Comes with 6 different tips and it’s dishwasher safe!
3. The Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Hand Blender.This is a gift I actually bought for my husband last year because he loves making soups. But, since he likes me, he lets me use it now and then, too. Easy to use, easy to clean, and comes in lots of cute colors.
4. The Silpat Silicone Baking Mat. I’ve had mine ever since Martha first told us all we had to have one years ago, and it has never let me down. Nothing will stick to this and it lasts for years. Perfect tool for the baker!
5. The Cuisinart Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker. If you were around here this summer, you may remember me raving about how easy this is to use. Makes ice cream with fresh, basic ingredients in 20 minutes. Love it. In fact, this has me craving some peppermint ice cream. Yum.
6. The Oster 16-inch Electric Skillet. Although this is not the exact brand and model we have, this one is a great deal and totally useful. My husband uses ours when he makes his famous breakfast tacos for a crowd. Bigger than a large skillet, and convenient to plug in and use wherever!
7. The Norpro Herb Mill. Again, not the exact one I have, but I don’t know the brand of mine and this one is a great deal. Makes it so easy to cut up fresh herbs. Would make a great stocking stuffer or hostess gift!
8. The Sunbeam Hot Shot. This is definitely a family favorite at our house, especially in the winter! These have been around for years. My husband had one in his house growing up, and then his mom bought us ours as a gift to pass on the family tradition. It heats water for hot cocoa, hot tea, instant oatmeal, and more in just seconds! Even the kids can use it and it’s small enough to hide away in the cabinet! We love it.
9. The Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler. I already mentioned this one as a Saturday Steal on my Facebook page because it’s the best deal I’ve seen on it. We have the less-fancy version that’s discontinued, but we love it for making paninis. This one does even more with the reversible cooking plates and grills.
10. The Programmable Crock Pot Slow Cooker. Who doesn’t already have a Crock Pot? They’re a must. We’ve always had one, but we upgraded to this one last year and it’s just a step above the norm with the programmable settings, large crock, and carry feature.
I hope this has given you a few ideas for those food-loving friends and family on your list! Buy ’em, they’ll like ’em!